Experienced Employment Law Attorneys
Unfortunately, employers do not always have workers’ best interests in mind. If your employer is violating your rights, it is crucial to have a skilled employment law attorney at your side.
Since 1970, Law Offices of Gary R. Carlin, APC has been fighting for employees and their families. Based in Long Beach, we provide skilled representation to people throughout Southern California.
For a free initial consultation, call us at 562-606-0382.
Learn How Our Team Can Help You Fight For Your Rights
We are on your side. Whether you are dealing with discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination or any other form of employer wrongdoing, you need an attorney who will fight for your rights. Our knowledgeable lawyers are experienced in a wide variety of practice areas, including:
- FEHA: California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) specifically prohibits workplace harassment and discrimination. If you believe your rights have been violated, please call our firm today.
- Equal Pay Act: State and federal laws both require employers to pay the same wages to men and women for similar work. If your employer has broken these laws, our firm will work diligently to help you recover any lost wages.
- Failure to accommodate: Did your employer fail to accommodate your medical condition? Did you lose your job because of your medical condition? Call our knowledgeable attorneys to find out how we can assist you.
- FMLA and CFRA: Both the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and California Family Rights Act (CFRA) allow workers to take leave because of a pregnancy or medical condition or to care for an immediate family member. If your employer discriminated against you because of this, our attorneys will work to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Hostile work environment: Have you been a victim of racial or sexual harassment in the workplace? This behavior is illegal, and our team is dedicated to protecting your rights.
- Retaliation: If you are facing retaliation from your employer after you reported discrimination, harassment or any other illegal activity, your rights are being violated. Call today to learn how our skilled legal team can help you.
- Severance agreements: If you have been offered a severance package, it is wise to enlist the help of a knowledgeable lawyer who can review the offer and ensure that your best interests are represented.
- Unpaid overtime: Our experienced team will work hard to help you recover any overtime wages that your employer has not paid.
- Whistleblower retaliation: If you did the right thing by reporting illegal activity in your workplace, you should not be a victim of threats, disciplinary action, termination or any other form of retaliation. For strong representation in these matters, please call our firm today.
- Workers’ compensation: Whether you are filing a claim, having a dispute with your employer or waiting to get full and fair compensation for your injuries, our law firm is here to assist you.
- Wrongful termination: Have you been wrongfully terminated? Call our experienced lawyers today and find out how we can help.
Call Now | Free, Confidential Consultation
To schedule your free initial consultation with one of our knowledgeable employment law attorneys, please call 562-606-0382 or toll-free at 866-915-3589. You can also contact us via email by filling out our online form. Our law firm handles cases on a contingency basis. As such, you will not pay legal fees unless you receive compensation in your case.